Thursday, April 21, 2011

Online Resume

For my online resume I think i am going to use the website Weebly. I have never created a website  before so I am pretty intimidated by the thought of creating my own. I dont know how to make links or buttons to click so i hope the website gives you good instructions on how to do that. Medical lab science, my major, is in the health science field. So i was thinking i could incorporate something with that into my resume. Maybe i could use equipment you use in the lab as buttons to click to lead you to other parts of my resume.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I really like this idea Laura (using the lab equipment as links)! That's very creative! I'm not sure how you could do that, but it would be worth scouring the internet for information about. Also, yes, don't be afraid to use scientific photos or pictures you think are related to your field to jazz up your page! :)

    ReplyDelete